11/29/16

The Outfit


Hi All,

I picked up DAZ last week and have been having a blast learning the in's and out's. Below is my first attempt at a render / transformation. I thought you all might enjoy the fruits of my labor, amateurish as it may be.

(Couldn't help myself and did a little work in Photoshop).
Oh, and don't worry... I don't plan on changing my commitment to realistic caption stories, it was just easier to use magic as a test bed. Also, I'm sure I'll still use photographs most of the time. However, I think CGI might be useful for long-form storytelling to show the long, slow effects of hormones and surgery... ;-)


Eric found the outfit in his girlfriend's attic. Always a goofball, he put it on and set up a camera. He planned on emailing the photos to her as a joke. Unfortunately, Erik didn't realize the outfit had belonged to his girlfriend's grandmother. Turns out, she hadn't always been the matriarch of the family.











2 comments:

  1. Great job on this Emory, looks as good as the stuff over at TG Comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Knight. It's nice to have encouragement. :D

      Delete